Natalia Tatarintseva started gymnastics when she was just four years old. In Dnepr city she trained until 13. All throughout this time, Nataliia trained and competed only in rhythmic gymnastics, and was awarded both champion of the city and a regional champion in her discipline. Between 2003 and 2006 Tatarintseva moved to Kiev to join a sports boarding school. It was while she was awarded a Master of Sports in Ukraine Rhythmic Gymnastics, was 7 times Ukraine champion, and the winner of both the European and World Championships.
However, in 2006, Ms. Tatarintseva suffered serious injury, and was forced to return home to Dnepr city, where she finished high school and started studying at University. So she has higher humanitarian education. In 2007, Natalia Tatarintseva started to compite in professional aethetic gymnastic, and her national team was 1st in Europe at many competitins during 2007-2009. Also at this period she started to learn different dance disciplines for fun, and started to perform like dancer in some small show groups around Ukraine. Then in 2010, she started to teach flexibility at one dance school, and this is where she tried Pole Sport for the first time. The following year, Natalia Tatarintseva started to compete in pole dance, and after just 1 year she became a national winner.
So now Nataliia (TaTa) Tatarintseva is one of the most popular pole dancer and pole model around the world, and her pole titles include:
- 1st pole dancer and pole coach in Ukraine;
- Winner of many international pole competitions during 2011-2016;
- World Pole Sport champion in London 2012;
- Winner of Miss World Pole Dance & Fitness in Zürich 2012;
- Best Performer of the 2012-2013 - IPS Award 2013;
- Finalist of Ukrainian Got Talent Show 2015;
- World Pole Dance champion 2016;
- International guest and Pole performer;
- Pole Sport/Dance instructor and the owner of several pole dance studios in Ukraine.
- Pole model, contortion model, fitness model;
- Professional nutritionist.